Happy new week!
Today is Mental Wellbeing Week. We will be kicking off the week with an assembly and on Wednesday, we will have a day 'off timetable' to concentrate on our mental wellbeing. There will be tasks set from all the teachers in KS2 for you to work through! More details to follow.
Here's a summary of the learning that you will be doing this week:
- In English, you will be revising expanded noun phrases, parenthesis and semi colons. You will then be using all that you have learnt and practised to write a description about a chosen animal from the Amazon rainforest.
- For spellings, you will be continuing to revise the spelling patterns from the Year 3 - 4 spelling list.
- In maths, you will be revising methods for multiplication and division. You will then be applying this to word problems.
- You will be starting a unit in RE (Religious Education) which will introduce you to the religion of Hinduism.
- In Geography, you will be broadening our understanding of how the Amazon rainforest works.
- For Computing, you will be looking at how we can use variables in games. You will explore variables in Scratch as well as designing and writing your own short programs.
Click on the correct day below to find out what you are up to day by day!